Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is a fact of modern life. Whether it is in a private household, a business, social venues, or even just a regular street, the use of a CCTV gives a measure of reassurance that crime does not go unrecorded. Closed-circuit television means no one outside the circuit can view the images (as opposed to a broadcast image). However, the quality of the recorded image depends on factors such as the lens type, camera quality, recording facilities, or even the capability of a live-time viewer. All of these factors are influenced by the camera company, so choosing your provider with care is critical.
- 1. Arecont Vision
- 2. Dedicated Micros
- 3. Bosch Home Security
- 4. Samsung Techwin
- 5. Vicon
- 6. Tyco
- 7. Visonic
- 8. Siemens
- 9. American Dynamics
- 10. DVTEL
Contact CCTV Installation Luddenden to get more information on CCTV and security cameras here today or call 07860244274 and speak to Gary Pearce direct about the best choice in Systems for homes and businesses. Click Here to reach the Contact Us Page.
1. Arecont Vision employs digital technology, rather than analog, to generate CCTV images. Its products include features such as ultra-low light level capability, which means the cameras are able to record usable footage in very dim lighting. The company offers a strong IT support system, which the customer can access via phone or the Internet, and it includes helpful facilities such as regular webinars on product use.
2. As a company, Dedicated Micros boasts an impressive array of industry accolades that recognize the reliability and effectiveness of its products. This company services a wide range of public and private sectors sites, including casinos, banks, hospitals, hotels, and shopping centers. In part, this is due to the popularity of its 360-degree cameras, which give a true, undistorted bird’s-eye view of large rooms such as casinos or airport lounges.
3. As the name suggests, Bosch provides CCTV and security for the domestic user. Bosch cameras and equipment are high quality and provide good resolution, with the recorded images of an acceptable standard to be admissible evidence in court. From basic models to more complex technology with motion sensors that are low-light enabled, Bosch offers a wide range of options suitable for the homeowner.
4. Samsung offers the latest technology suitable for professional security companies or home use. Samsung security cameras have impressively high resolution and capability in low-level light. The parent company specializes in robotic technology, and this reflects in the automated camera options, such as voice recognition, motion sensor, and auto-zoom facilities.
5. Vicon offers a complete and integrated system, from cameras to recording devices. Some models of cameras are capable of car number plate recognition. As well as routine monitoring, the company can survey and monitor security at special events.
6. Tyco is a global business that likes to assess each business’s specific needs. It caters to businesses of any size, from small offices to large corporations, and tailors its products accordingly. Tyco has a company ethic of helping customers understand where their security weak spots are, and it uses this knowledge for optimal placement of camera systems.
7. Visonic offers security for the home. Its integrated approach means that the top-of-the-range service includes real-time monitoring with the operator assessing the situation before raising the alarm. For entry-level security, Visonic provides quality and reliability in cameras designed for home-installation.