Hikvision DVR 8 channel
The Hikvision DVR 8 channel DS-7208HGHI-SH is an 8 channel Hybrid TVI DVR. Its capable of recording 720P TVI cameras at real-time 25FPS and 1080P at 12.5FPS. These Hikvision DVR 8 channel units are also able to record any analogue cameras attached and also a Hikvision IP camera which has 1080P resolution, making Hikvision DVR 8 channel ideal as a replacement or an upgrade where existing cameras are to be retained and HD ones added on. The Hikvision DVR 8 channel offers connectivity from almost any device including Apps for Windows, Mac, Iphone and Android these DVRs do it all for a price that is unbeatable. For more information on Hikvision DVR 8 channel installations contact us here.
- 8 channel professional HD digital video recorder (DVR)
- The hybrid recorder works with HD-TVI, analogue IP cameras
- Includes upgradeable 2TB server-grade Seagate HDD
- Records at up to 5MP resolution, or 6MP with IP cameras
- Adjustable modes include motion detection and 7-day schedule
- Allows online access via PC or mobile to remotely view cameras
- Supports Power-over-Coax for Hikvision Turbo HD cameras
What’s in the hikvision DVR 8 channel Box?
- 1x 8 Channel Hybrid HD TVI DVR
- 1x USB Mouse
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Manual and Software CD
- 1x Mains Power Supply
- 1 Year warranty with CCTV Smart Systems
Hikvision 8CH 5MP TVI Turbo 4.0 DS7208HUHI-K1
Create your customised CCTV kit using Hikvision HD TVI TURBO 4.0 DVR DS-7208HUHI-K1 8 channel DVR and 5MP Hikvision HD TVI cameras, you are able to customise your selection to meet exactly your needs. e.g. for Camera 1, you can select that you want Camera Style D (Bullet camera with 2.8-12mm motorised lens and up to 40m IR). It is even possible to select “No Camera”, thus allowing you to select the exact quantity of cameras you require. The hikvision DVR 8 channel kit selection includes DVR, cameras, optional cables, hard drive, and monitor.
- Hikvision DVR 8 channel– the Global brand synonymous with leading the world in CCTV technology and reliability.
- Up to 5MP Recording– DVR is designed to work with the latest generation of HD-TVI cameras, recording video at up to 5MP resolution.
- Hybrid Recorder– In addition to HD-TVI cameras, the recorder will also work with AHD, analogue (700TVL) cameras.
- 8 Video Channels– Enough channels for any larger home, as well as small to medium business installations.
- 6MP IP Cameras– Recorder also has inputs for up to two 6MP IP cameras, you can combine digital and analogue cameras with one system.
- 4 Audio Channels– Add microphones to your system for video and audio recording (audio compatible cables required)
- Power-over-Coax– Powers compatible Hikvision DVR 8 channel cameras directly over the RG59 cable.
- 2TB Hard-drive included– Kit includes a pre-fitted 2TB drive, however, this can be upgraded to a maximum of 6TB if more storage.
- Long Recording time– DVR works with the latest H.265+ compatible cameras, letting you record for up to 5 times as long as H.264.
- Flexible Recording modes– Everything you would expect from a professional DVR, with several recording options.
- Crystal Clear playback– Watch this unit using fantastic HDMI, VGA or old faithful BNC composite outputs
- Access your footage worldwide– Once connected to your router and after some simple configuration, this unit allows secure remote access.
Full Description On Hikvision DVR 8 channel
CCTV Smart Systems often talk to customers who have a large CCTV system but want to upgrade one or two key cameras. Previously having different types of camera in a system would cause compatibility issues, however, this Hikvision DVR 8 channel is the perfect solution. It can work with everything from traditional analogue cameras to their latest generation of Turbo HD 4.0 HD-TVI equipment, recording at up to 5MP resolution. It even has inputs for up to two 6MP IP, letting you easily combine digital and analogue security technologies.
As with all of our professional CCTV DVRs, it features a full suite of customisable recording modes, including motion detection, 7-day scheduling and via alarm triggers, all adjustable on a camera-by-camera basis. Other advanced features on the Hikvision DVR 8 channel include audio input for a microphone, RS485 terminals for a PTZ controller, and VGA & HDMI outputs to easily connect it to a TV or Monitor. Uniquely, the recorder also supports Hikvision’s new Power-over-Coax technology. This lets you power compatible Turbo HD cameras directly from the RG59 cable, removing the need for additional power supplies.
As is befitting such a state of the art Hikvision DVR 8 channel recorder, a LAN connection allows you to plug it directly into your internet router. Once this is configured this lets you view live footage, play back recordings and even adjust recording settings via a secure online interface using a PC or Mac. You can even log in and view footage using a smartphone or tablet, with Android, iOS and Windows devices supported. The Hikvision DVR 8 channel kit includes all the required instructions to complete this yourself, but if you don’t fancy the hassle then you can always let one of our support agents do it all for you with our remote set up service.
Get the Hikvision DVR 8 channel installed today by contacting Gary at CCTV Smart Systems Today here.
|Analog and HD-TVI video input:||24-ch, BNC interface (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω), supporting coaxitron connection|
|Supported camera types:||Support HDTIV input:4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p30, 1080p25, 720p60, 720p50, 720p30, 720p25 Note: The 3 MP signal input is only available for channel 1/2/3/4.|
Support AHD input:4 MP, 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
Support HDCVI input: 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
Support CVBS input:PAL/NTSC
|Video Input Interface:||BNC (1.0 Vp-p, 75Ω)|
|Audio Input Interface:||RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 kΩ)|
|Two-way Audio:||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ) (using the 1st channel of audio input)|
|CVBS Output:||1-ch, BNC (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω), resolution: PAL: 704 × 576, NTSC: 704 × 480|
|HDMI/VGA Output:||1-ch,4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz,2K(2560 ×1440)/60Hz, 1920 ×1080/60Hz, 1280 ×1024/60 Hz, 1280 ×720/60Hz, 1024 ×768/60 Hz|
|Frame Rate:||Main stream:|
When 1080p Lite mode not enabled:
For 4 MP stream access: 4 MP lite@15fps; 1080p lite/720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF@25fps
For 3 MP stream access: 3 MP/1080p/720p/VGA/WD1/4CIF/CIF@15fps
For 1080p stream access: 1080p/720p@15fps; VGA/WD1/4CIF/CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
For 720p stream access: 720p/VGA/WD1/4CIF/CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
When 1080p Lite mode enabled:
4 MP lite/3 MP@15fps; 1080p lite/720p lite/VGA/WD1/4CIF/CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
WD1/4CIF@12fps; CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
|Video Bit Rate:||32 Kbps-6 Mbps|
|Two-way Audio:||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 kΩ) (using the audio input)|
|Audio Output:||1-ch RCA(Linear, 1kΩ)|
|Audio Bit Rate:||64kbps|
|Network protocols:||TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP™, HTTPS, ONVIF|
|Hard Disk Driver|
|Interface Type:||2 SATA Interfaces|
|Network Interface:||1 RJ45 10M/100M/1000M adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface:||1 USB 2.0 Interface & 1 USB 3.0 Interface|
|Serial Interface:||1; standard RS-485 serial interface, half-duplex|
|Power Supply:||12 VDC|
|Consumption:||≤ 65 W|
|Working Temperature:||-10 ºC to +55 ºC (+14 ºF to +131 ºF)|
|Working Humidity:||10% to 90%|
|Dimensions:||380 × 320 × 48 mm (15.0 × 12.6 × 1.9 inch)|
|Weight:||≤ 2 kg (4.4 lb|