New Qvis 3MP Licence Plate Recognition Camera offers high-quality images and the opportunity to monitor vehicle registration plates around your premises.
The camera captures front and rear plates whilst preventing any tearing or distortion in the image, even when the vehicle is moving at high speeds(less than 55mph guaranteed). It is also capable of reading plates that are obscured by mud, dirt or other debris, in any light level. The camera adapts automatically to changing light conditions and is not blinded out by headlights.
Specialist Licence Plate Recognition Camera
Qvis Code: LP-BULLET-3MP
• 60FPS@2M / 30FPS@3M video output
• Less than 90km/h
• Support license plate number recognition
• 1/2.8” SONY CMOS, No sawtooth when fast moving
• Dual stream support (Stream rate: 20Kb-10M, Default stream rate 4M)
• 9-22mm Auto IRIS Motorized Varifocal IR Lens, 42 Pcs SMD LED, Available IR Distance:2-15m
• ONVIF Profile S and Milestone Support, SDK available
• True Day/ Night Operation: IR Cut Filter (ICR)
• IP66 compliant
• Storage: NVR, VMS
• Power Supply: DC12V±10%